Answer the following questions:
Can you drive a lorry?
Is your mother at home?
Were you at the party last night?
Does he cook?
Do you like strawberries?
Have you got any onions?
Has he got the keys?
Are they your best friends?
Am I tall?
Was there any milk in the fridge?
When was he born? (18.3.90)
Where is Anne going? (supermarket)
What time is it? (2.40)
What is her name? (Margaret)
What does he like doing in his free time? (reading and playing basketball)
How do you go to school? (bus)
Who is the woman behind Mr Smith? (Ingrid)
How tall is he? (six feet)
What time do you have lunch? (1.20)
John has got ten peas. Paul, only seven. Who has got more peas?
Can you sing carols?
Have you ever been to the Tower of London?
Did you eat out last night?
Were they at the restaurant?
Has he finished his homework?
Had he ironed everything when you arrived home last night?
How much juice have we got? (a lot)
How many chairs are there in this room? (twenty)
When did the accident happen? (yesterday morning)
Do they live here?
Does he watch TV in the evenings?
Is he a relative of yours?
Is there a bottle of milk?
Are you scared?
What time do you go to bed? (10.30)
Where does an actor work? (theatre)
What's her favourite film? (Dracula)
How many pencils has she got? (two)
Who did you see at the reception? (Tom and Ann)
You may like to receive a pdf file with the materials listed below to study offline.
1. Answer the following questions (beginners)
2. Make questions for the answers given (beginners)
3. Assorted exercises for beginners
4. Negative and interrogative sentences (intermediate level)
5. Some, any and every; some, any, every + -body / -one, -thing and -where (intermediate level)
6. Nationality Words
7. Useful sentences for restaurants in English and Catalan
8. Useful sentences for restaurants in English and Castilian
The key to the exercises
If so, we can send it to you by email for a contribution of 10 euros.