Haga preguntas para las siguientes respuestas.
I am very well, thank you.
Yes, I can play the piano.
No, I do not like cheese, but I like yoghurt.
I am going there by bus.
He goes there because he is very rich.
This car is Peter's.
She is going to Girona.
She loves Tom.
It is a quarter to seven.
I want some help.
There is not much sugar.
There are ten vans.
It takes a long time.
My father is winning.
Yes, she lives abroad.
No, I haven't got eight balloons.
I get up at half past nine every day.
My favourite dessert is ice-cream.
No, he does not believe in superstitions.
Yes, I was happy.
It is windy today.
No, they were not at home.
Yes, we have got a daughter.
I am 18 years old.
My name is Paul.
No, there are not any eggs left.
He does not work because his wife is a millionairess.
No, I did not know what to do.
Yes, he entered the house.
I am a farmer.
I am from Manchester.
I was born in March.
No, I cannot ride a horse.
This is mine.
I bought a cardigan.
Yes, I would like to be there.
I need a lot of aubergines.
Her birthday is in February.
Yes, it is getting late.
Tal vez le interese recibir un archivo pdf con el material mostrado abajo para que pueda estudiar siempre que quiera.
1. Conteste las siguientes preguntas (principiantes)
2. Haga preguntas para las siguientes respuestas (principiantes)
3. Ejercicios variados para principiantes
4. Oraciones negativas e interrogativas (nivel intermedio)
5. Some, any and every; some, any, every + -body / -one, -thing y -where (nivel intermedio)
6. Palabras que hacen referencia a la nacionalidad
7. Oraciones para restaurantes
En este caso, se lo podemos mandar por correo electrónico a cambio de una contribución de 10 euros.