Please note that the first letter of the month is capitalised in English, but not in Catalan or Castilian:
She painted her house blue in September.
(Ella) va pintar sa casa de blau pel setembre. (Catalan)
(Ella) pintó su casa de azul en septiembre. (Castilian)
Do not capitalise the seasons:
He wants to climb (Mount) Everest in (the) summer.
(Ell) vol pujar a l'Everest a l'estiu. (Catalan)
(Él) quiere escalar el Everest en verano. (Castilian)
You may like to receive a pdf file with the materials listed below to study offline.
1. Answer the following questions (beginners)
2. Make questions for the answers given (beginners)
3. Assorted exercises for beginners
4. Negative and interrogative sentences (intermediate level)
5. Some, any and every; some, any, every + -body / -one, -thing and -where (intermediate level)
6. Nationality Words
7. Useful sentences for restaurants in English and Catalan
8. Useful sentences for restaurants in English and Castilian
The key to the exercises
If so, we can send it to you by email for a contribution of 10 euros.